GoTo Buttons for 1734 Point I/O

Matt2234

Hello,

Through Rockwell sample code download page I've been able to find Faceplates and GoTo buttons for the 1756 series which I've been using in Rockwell Studio.

But for the 1734 I've only been able to find faceplates and not been able to find graphics of the cards themselves.

Has anyone ran into this situation and knows of a solution?

These are not specifically a group of GoTo buttons, but if you have installed IAB, there is a directory with PNG files of the fronts of the 1734 I/O modules. (It may not be IAB but one of the other freebies from Rockwell).

Look for C:/PST/RuntimeCache/png/ there are a bunch of small graphics of the fronts of the 1734 modules in there.

I need same resource

HI,
I am developing SCADA for Point IO and I need same resource.
Due to big size, I am not able to download IAB.
Do me a favor and forward those POINT IO images here.
Thanks.