Panelview questions

sweety616 said:
This is how my process is currently working. I have a SLC 5/03 on node 18 of a DH485 network. I also have a SLC 5/05 on node 19 on the same DH485 network. In RSLInx, on this node 19 SLC 5/05, when I click the + button, it shows channel 1 Ethernet.

In RSLinx, under ethernet network, the same SLC 5/05 is present. When I click the + button right next to it, I see Channel 0 DH-485 under which I see 19, SLC 5/05.

I am having a difficulty understanding this set-up. My panelview is borrowing addresses from SLC 5/03 on node 18 of DH485 network. How do I set it up as my panelview is on ethernet. Please help

1 - Change your Panelview IP Address as required (as detailed by others)

2 - For your Ethernet Panelview to "Talk" to the SLC 5/03, you would be using the "Passthru" function/capability of the SLC 5/05...Do you know how to set this up?

You will need to find the "Routing Table" within the SLC 5/05 program..this is found under "Controller", then "Channel Configuration"

You will need to add the IP address of your panelview into this routing table.. You will also need to add the IP address of your PC if you wish to view the DH-485 network in RSLinx

Post back here if you require further help.

how do i reboot the panelview? I cannot get to restart terminal button. I downloaded my application and that is all I see. I cannot get out of that screen to any other screen.