Panasonic PLC-FPWIN

sweety616

Dear friends:
If any of you have experience with Panasonic FPWIN software. I am looking to program the following truth table

X0 X1 X2 Y0 Y1

0 0 0 0 0
1 0 0 0 1
0 1 0 1 0
0 0 1 1 1

How do I implement this? Any help is really appreciated

Thanks
Sweety

hi,

I only use nais plc's and that FPwin but am a little confused about what you are trying to do. What are the 3 inputs being labelled as (function) and what do the 2 outputs indicate?

thanks

Hello.
Are you trying to do something like this?

X0 X1 X2 Y1
-| |-----| / |-----| / |---------|-------------------[ ]-----|
X0 X1 X2 |
-| / |-----| / |-----| |---------|
X0 X1 X2 Y0
-| / |-----| |-----| / |---------|-------------------[ ]-----|
X0 X1 X2 |
-| / |-----| / |-----| |---------|

X0 turns on Y1
X1 turns on Y0
X2 turns on Y0 and Y1

Hope this helps.