Find all places image is used in factory talk hmi

dev67

Hey plc talk, does anyone know if there is a way to cross reference (for lack of a better term) all places or screens where an image is utilized? I have a few factory talk studio projects where I see a relevant image in the image library and I need to see everywhere they are used. I don't see an obvious option to find them though.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

🍻

Version 9, and that's awesome I didn't realize it had a cross reference tool built in. I will definitely be using that in the future. It doesn't pull up image locations unfortunately but Dravik's suggestion worked perfectly. Exported all and searched. Worked awesome, thanks for the tip Dravik!

Actually for cross referencing an image, run the Application Documenter Tool. It is a separate tool that gets installed with Studio. You can generate a PDF or just view results right there in the tool.

The Cross Reference tool built in to Studio is for tags only. I didn't catch that before.

OG