Panelview configuration screen

sweety616

There is no configuration screen on my panelview 600 2711-T6C20. Is there a way I can do it from my program in panelbuilder32?? I need to be able to access config settings.

1. You can create a screen selector to go the the config screen and password protect it if you want.

2. Or if you would rather not have the configuration screen accesible from the Panelview you can reboot the Panelview. While it is on it Blue boot screen you will see numbers incrementing. When it hits 32, I think, a white box will appear in the bottom right corner. Press it until it goes away. You actually only have to press it once but it can be hard to hit. This will bring up the config screen

How can I "You can create a screen selector to go the the config screen and password protect it if you want". Can you walk me thru the steps

thank u

Can't get picture to work

Go to Objects, Screen Selecters, Goto Config Screen

Edit - Got picture to work. This help?

ConfigScreen1.JPG

Last edited:
sweety616 said:
There is no configuration screen on my panelview 600 2711-T6C20. Is there a way I can do it from my program in panelbuilder32?? I need to be able to access config settings.

I don't know the 600 touch screen units, but on our 2700-B6 (both touch and keypad entry), any time the unit is on (fully booted), you press the left and right arrow key simutaniously to access the config screen. (Same with our 550 Panelviews.) Does the touch screen only units have the left and right arrow keys available on screen?

dalem said:
I don't know the 600 touch screen units, but on our 2700-B6 (both touch and keypad entry), any time the unit is on (fully booted), you press the left and right arrow key simutaniously to access the config screen. (Same with our 550 Panelviews.) Does the touch screen only units have the left and right arrow keys available on screen?

No, there is no method I know of when you don't have the keypads. I use the little white square method TW pointed out.

To access Configuration Mode on keypad terminals:​

If an application is running, simultaneously press the Left and
Right arrow keys on the terminal keypad.

To access Configuration Mode on touch screen terminals:

press the GoTo Config. Screen button on application screen or
press the filled box in the lower right corner of the screen during powerup.

Last edited:
No, just goes to the config screen. Also should note that if you have password protection setup for the config screen pressing the white button does not bypass that. You still must enter your password