Factorytalk View ME built in images dont render

Gomez_

Lifetime Supporting Member
I recently updated to version 11, and some of the built in images aren't rendering properly on the page:

ZBN7DGU.png

I've tried removing it from the project and adding the image file back in, but no dice. Any ideas?

Built in images meaning the project library? Do you get placeholders on the Display but no images drawn? IE: put a motor object, but there's just the corner boxes, no motor, or does it not show anything, including the corner boxes?

That "X" symbol usually indicates a Global Object that has broken its connection to the base object.

But now, I do vaguely recall seeing something like this with images. If I recall, I saved and closed the window then reopened the display and it was displaying properly. I might have had to redo it, but after that it worked fine. It's been a long time though.

OG

By built in I mean the arrows and such that are included by default because they are used in some of the button types. ( move left button, move right button )
Images imported from the symbol library are working fine, images I created and imported are also still working

EDIT
Here is an images of the built in buttons i mean:
emSewy1.png

Last edited: