transmitting a message on a cp340 with 3964r

anotherone

I have been trying to send a message to a scada system using a cp340. the message shape is in bytes the form : port,type,system,subsystem,11 data bytes,count.the data byte represent an ascii code. I have tried to send this message like in the example provided by siemens but it does not work. my message only comes out as gibberish on a data analyzer.I am using the same CP to send a message different to this one using the same method and it works.

Similar Topics

I'm not actually in front of the equipment yet, but this is the information that I have been given by a client: ------------ Data from HART...
Replies
Views
need to transmit a 4-20 ma signal from one location to another using cellular. PLCs are allen bradley but would prefer to have a raw signal on...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have a control panel with TWO AC drives ,PLC Fuji electric controlling to two VFDs based on water level in tank feedback from...
Replies
Views
Hi, What is the reason behind the 4-20mA current as a standard signal for transferring data? Well for starters, we choose current over voltage...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to read an array of structures from TWinCAT PLC Control into VBA (Excel), but I'm having difficulty getting the syntax right. Does...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom