FactoryTalk View Studio Ver 6 - Parameter File not accessible

UselessProgrammer

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

Using factoryTalk view studio ver 6 to work on a HMI project. This project is been created by third party vendor and not able to access it fully.

This is basically a project that's been not updated from mer version. Recently, I have updated to ver 6.0 and all I see is some special characters while opening a parameter file. There are almost 10 parameter files been used, but all I can see is tag on object properties eg. #150 .

Please advise me, how to recover a corrupted parameter file.
Tried opening with notepad, notepad++, access, word - nothing worked.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Project I'm doing in Factorytalk View Studio. One of my displays I created has a bunch of red x's on all of the objects I created...
Replies
Views
So, I'm new to the PLC world (fresh graduate) and at my job I've been pretty much only helping out the other programmers with simpler tasks while...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a project coming up that will require my HMI runtime to toggle from English to Spanish via selector switch. What is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom