Fanuc RJ 2000 ib Teach Pendant Issue

bpatrick

I have a Fanuc Rj Robot teach pendant jumping to the blank users screen constantly while running even in monitor or look any ideas on what might be causing this?

I have been a PLC Programer for several years and now being told must also fix the robot issue's I have been touch up points and minor stuff for about 4 years now on the fanuc's but never sean this one before it constantly jumps to the users screen from the edit or anywhere about every 3 - 5 seconds ???

Similar Topics

It's Possible Create A Lan With A Versamax Cpu005 Or Cpu002 With The Serial-ethernet Converter , Fanuc Robot With Egd And Quick Panel...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
I've got a Micrologix 1100 with ethernet and I'm trying to configure communications to a Fanuc R30iB controller. I'm pretty sure you have to set...
Replies
Views
We recently purchased a IC693CPU352 module and it appears the internal time clock is static. I can set the time and date but once set it does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom