Hi
I have been asked to do some changes to a Omron C200H CPU 21 and a CPU 01
Plc.I was hoping some one could point me in the way of a cable
and maybe what soft ware I would need.I have cx prog but I do not know
if this would do.

Best reguards

Donnchadh K

Last edited:
You will require a 3G2A6-LK201E Host Link Module. If there is a card mounted next to the processor you may also require a BP-001 or BP-002 extender for the Host Link. If you have thoase things, post back here and I will put you in the direction of documantation to make the cable.

Try E-Bay. These things are often on there.

Paulus, it will not fit one of these old dears. It will only fit from the C200HS onwards.

šŸ™ƒ

Ah, how right you are Bob, (sorry Donnchadh).
Although this cable will fit in the peripheral port, the port itself cannot be used to connect via CX-Programmer (or Syswin).
Thanks for the catch Bob :)

No peripheral port on a C200H Paulus. Only a long slot to take the Host Link as described below. Peripheral port came in with the C200HS. I sold the things for some years. Sold Hitachi, TI, etc etc as well. Interesting!

Hmmm...
I've got a C200H CPU01 sat here on my desk, with a CIF01 cable sticking out of its peripheral port. :cool:
Are you maybe thinking of the C1000 / 2000H. I've just had a look at a couple here (1 of which does have an LK201 adaptor fitted), and they do only have the adaptor slot.
Perhaps we should start another thread on this one... :)