Information about TYPE TEST MDB?

Platootod

Dear all plcs.net friend,
I am sorry about my thread is not in plc topic.
However,I hope Prof.Phil webboard could help me to find out
some information about MDB that al so sometime work together with PLC conrol.I would appreciate if anybody have the information or any recommend about TYPE TEST.
Where is a good place for TYPE TEST?
Do you have any picture or file for MDB at 4000 and 5000 A.rated with passed Type Test?
Could we test 4000 A and 5000 A. TYPE TEST with the same MDB.?
Thank you very much in advance.

dscn2582.jpg

Last edited:
Platootod,

Your questions are unclear, but I THINK you are asking?

1. How do you perform a TYPICAL test on a 5000 Ampere Main Distribution Board, and specifically, on one that will work with a Programmable Logic Controller?

2. Where would I look to find a typical test for a MDB?

3. Does anyone have a Typical Test procedure for a Main Distribuition Board, or "pictures" of a Test, that they would share?

Are these the questions that you want answered?

Last edited:
Thank you very much

Dear Lancie1,
Thank you very much for your's comment.
Also,sorry about my poor English.
All those suggestion from you ,and all opinion about TypeTest
I appreciate.
However, I will inform the moderator to reject this thread in the near future for save the posting place (because my huge MDB picture)
Thanks a lot again.

:) :)

Last edited:
How to calculate the total power dissipated

Dear Lancie1 and all plcs.net friend..
How to calculate the total power dissipated in the encloser ?
This encloser include 4 main Busbar which (each main bus include 4 copper Width :160 mm Thickness 10 mm. Length 1700 mm.)
These Busbars need to test 5000 A. rated Type Test.
Also , in the encloser include 5000 Ampere (How to find power dissipated of Air Circuit Breaker ACB 5000 Ampere too ?)
Venterlation by 2Fans of 165 watts Airflow 1520 qubic metre / hour
The encloser Width :1,400 mm , Height 2,200 , Depth 1,500

Any mistake that made by me hope you are not mind.