Controliogix I/O Fault

wdd0422

Hi, Friday we had a blink on the power lines. One of the machines was having a problem starting back up and and I found that the Contrologix processor had a major fault (Type 03) I/O fault: (Type 23) I was able to reset it by toggling the Rem/Prog/Run switch but the fault would come back in a few minutes first by flashing the I/O led then I think its the run led would turn red indicating a major fault. When I would go online with it after clearing everything even though the led on the processor showed it was in run it did not show it was in run mode in the software and the I/O was not updating. Also it would not let me put it in run mode thru the software. It would say it recognized I was trying to put it in run mode but the run bit was not returned or something like that. It would let me upload and download and I downloaded a copy of the program thinking possibly the config files were corrupted but this did not help. The embedded I/O has the yellow triangle by it. I tried refreshing and resetting also no luck. I noticed that when I push a button connected to the onboard I/O it does not light up even though there is voltage at the input. None of the outputs are lit either but again even though the processor indicates it is in run mode I don't think it is. Also there is a robot and SMC valve stack set up for Ethernet IP and they are not connecting either but there is no triangle by those connections on the I/O tree, only the embedded I/O.
At this point i'm thinking hardware problem, is there a internal fuse for the I/O? I don't know what to do at this point so asking for some help.

Thanks
Bill

Opps, sorry, Compactlogix processor that is. I don't know which one specifically. I'm not at work right now.