Inverter suitable for Canada

Johnny T

Hi,

I'm after getting hold of an inverter in the UK suitable for a job that's being shipped to Canada.

The inverter has to be fed by single phase (110V - I believe...).

I've tried Omron but got no joy and also ABB.

I just wondered if anyone has any recommendations or anything I need to watch out for as the job needs to be tested here in the UK before going out to Canada.

Cheers

JT :)

Find out the power and voltage requirements and then try here.

Many AC drives will accept single phase input, but must be derated...check the manual for whatever drive you choose.

Hi John,

Siemens do a Micromaster 410 that can be fed with 100..120VAC 1ph

The power range available is only 0.12kW to 0.75kW though...

Kevin