How can i connect Siemens PLC with modbus protocol?

That’s the interface module and io

Go take a picture of the cpu

No CPU on that, follow the network cables until one of them hits something else with a Siemens logo on it.

The good news is that it's likely to be an S7-300 or S7-400 CPU, which should support modbus TCP if it's running a profinet connection.

No CPU on that, follow the network cables until one of them hits something else with a Siemens logo on it.

The good news is that it's likely to be an S7-300 or S7-400 CPU, which should support modbus TCP if it's running a profinet connection.

Do you mean there is a CPU somewhere? or it's not necessary to use a CPU and they are using some Siemens module to connect with PC?

Similar Topics

Sorry for the basic question: At the moment, the PLC [S7-1200] is connected to a laptop (contains TIA Portal) via the ethernet port. When I add...
Replies
Views
Hi Complete newcomer to S7 so go easy on me... Siemens S7: What cable do I need to connect S7-1200 PLC to HMI? The touch screen is one of these...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a siemens PLC and i want to add a new preocess without touch the Siemens code, so i am going to add Delta PLC, this PLC will...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is a brand new task for me. I recently bought a particulate sensor and it communicates with UART protocol or I2C protocol. It came...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to my plc to go online with it, but I receive the following error. I can ping the PLC, but nothing from step 7. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom