Delta HMI and Fatek PLC Communication over Modbus TCP

Dear all,
Please Let me know how to setup the communication between Delta HMI(DOP-B Series) and Fatek(60-MC). What is Control Block and status Block. Please let me know how to establish communication over modbus tcp. Waiting for your kind replies.
:)

Thanks Garry for your Kind reply. I have read that manual. I've got error "address failure" Can you please tell me about the control block and status block? Communication isn't establishing, I have done good communication with Citect SCADA but HMI isn't getting any value

Similar Topics

Hi, We have a customer that has an old DOP-A80THTD1 that is needed to be upgraded Can we upload from these units? Is there a special...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know little English, I want to use 4 plc cqm1 as slave (modbus), and hmi delta as master. Unfortunately, I cannot establish rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to establish communication between an HMI DELTA (DOP-B07E515) and a PLC IDEC (FC6A-D16R1CEE) via the RS-232C/485 module (FC6A-SIF-52)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm an intern and a newbie in the field of automation. I was given the assignment to learn and program a PLC and HMI together. PLC: Delta...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom