GT Designer 3 Error

JamieRDennis

Hi my company run GT designer 3 on a VM and after restarting my VM i've encountered a issue.

"upon opening a project a pop up comes up saying " Some of the library files were not successfully imported. The operating environment of the application may be broken.

-"My Favorited" has been initialised.
- Import "My Library" again."

I've done a uninstall and re installed GT designer 3 issue continues but now i'm going for a full wipe. If anyone has any tips feel free to share.

Similar Topics

Howdy Everyone, So recently I started getting a fatal error anytime I open the monitor in a specific program in logix designer error 0x800420b1...
Replies
Views
Hi all Recently had a failing e410 unit that required a replacement. On doing an upload and transfer I'm getting config error on the new unit...
Replies
Views
After installing Studio 5000 Logix Designer 33.01.01 , we got some errors. See attached and below. Is it serious? Install failed (1)...
Replies
Views
I have this error when starting Logix Designer Compare Tool, any solution to solve this problem? Now I have version 8.2 but I tried with old...
Replies
Views
When I open a project in the newest version of View Designer (Studio 5000 v32) if I leave the window idle for a couple of minutes the following...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom