Mitsubishi PLC modbus tcp communication to 3rd party redundant plc

kevinlin_5

Dear all,

I have a problem with the Mitsubishi PLC modbus tcp communication. I'm using a L26CPU and LJ71E71-100 ethernet module to perform a modbus tcp communication to siemens S7-416H redundant PLC.

In the ethernet module's network parameter setting, I setup 2 siemens plc's IP address and port No in 'Destination IP Address' and 'Destination Port No.' column in open setting, and I also set 2 protocols for write and read respectively in the predefined protocol support function of the ethernet module.

But when I start my plc, I only can get Siemens plc1 connected. There is no attempt for the Mitsubishi plc to connecte to the Siemens plc2. Did I missed any setting for the plc2 configuration?

Thanks for the help.