Upload Controllogix program to laptop while program is running

andresbdv

Hello, any help would be appreciated.

My question is, if I upload a Controllogix program to my laptop while the program is running, will it stop or affect the program running or any of the processes involved?

Process aren't affected if you upload a program while they are running.

The standard process to get online with a controller that's currently running, and you have no program already, involved uploading in order to get online anyway.

Process aren't affected if you upload a program while they are running.

The standard process to get online with a controller that's currently running, and you have no program already, involved uploading in order to get online anyway.
Thank you Ian!