TOYOPUC Timers & Counters

richxie

I am trying to learn TOYOPUC now. But having trouble to use timers and counters the same way as in RSLogix. Trying to turn on some outputs when timer or counter counts up to a certain value. Does anyone know how to do it? In RSLogix is ".acc".

OK, I'm not positive about this because I don't have any PLC programs on this machine. I do have PCWin and the manuals though.

I believe that you can view the accumulator status of the timer by just looking at the value in the timer's (T/C) address.

Because the timer's accumulator value will be changing very rapidly, I would first try to do this by checking that it is within some range of values by using the W>N and W<N (Word compare greater than, word compare less than) instructions.

Do you have the programming manual for the processor you are working on?

Thank you jinbo3123 for the reply. Yes I am using PCWin and I have a few manuals. But I couldn't find in the manuals and Help function how to use accumulator value of timer or counter. I can see value change in monitoring mode. I RSLogix, I can quote 'Txxx.acc' as the accumulator value of the timer. What is the expression in PCWin?

Thx,

Toyopuc timers

To access the accumulated timer value you just read the N-Register of the same numeric address....

e.g. - T000 would have its accumulator in N000, T1FF in N1FF, etc.

Toyopuc is not exactly common outside of Toyota, glad to help people learn it :p