Rockwell Allen Bradley Programming Software, RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, RS Linx, RSLogix

TWControls said:
Oh no doubt in my mind. This came from out in left field with the intention of selling illegal software. Hopefully VVCD will come back and prove me wrong

I think it's great that this forum has people that try not to jump to conclusions. I imagine that it comes from the industry. When I went through school, they beat in our heads that if you assume, you make an "A$$ out of U and ME" I have an Instrumentation background and I know you can never assume anything when dealing with process control.

That being said... first post, no reply's, funny e-mail address, no link to a legit website. This stinks of scam. But I guess you should never assume anything.

I think the OP just stumbled on to this site and decided to share his/her vast knowledge

of Rockwell Software ,with all of us. He/she even provided us with an e-mail address

just in case we had any further questions. Thanks for sharing.

On the other hand Ron's comment does make a lot of sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdoran
Overall who cares, it made no sense regardless of the intent.

Same clown posted the same thing over on the Usenet sci.eng.control newsgroup, with this addendum:

Loads of other GREAT SOFTWARE ( 20,000 plus programs DVDS and CDs), working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, please send e-mail loa...@mail.gr, loa...@mailbox.gr

I don't think of theft as "saving money", nor do I give counterfeiters the benefit of the doubt.

download rslogix 500 starter emulate free

can i download rslogix 500 starter emulate free then tell me. because on rockwell site asking for serial no. which i dont have. if not free then tell me alternative to check program of rslogix 500 starter