A PLC simulator with analog input \ output emulation

KaktusJack

Howdy!

I'm a PLC newbie and would like to know if there is a PLC simulator with Analog Input\Output emulation

Thanx in advance

KaktusJack said:
Howdy!

I'm a PLC newbie and would like to know if there is a PLC simulator with Analog Input\Output emulation

Thanx in advance

What kind of PLC do you want to use? I know of a HMI simulator, but if you are looking to learn PLC's then I would suggest you look at the manufacture of the largest PLC's in your area... here in the US we use more AB then anything else.

Once you find the type of PLC that you want to use, contact that manufacture (or post it here) and look that way. I think Siemens has one, its a after market made by someone else, my friend from Germany gave it to me, I don't think you can get it here in the states, but you may be able to get it.

I would hate for you to learn how to program AB or GE when you need to program Omron to get a job in your area.

Sorry, I should have mentioned the PLC manufacturer.
I am interrested in AB ( Micrologix series in particular ) because we have several at my university. I have installed LogixPro simulator and it does the job pretty well, but still i'm missing Analog Input and Output