Replaced a Old Powerflex 70. On powerdown always get a Fault 107 Replaced MCB-PB

Cydog

Good Afternoon ,

Replaced a old Powerflex 70 drive, Everytime on a power down we get a Fault 107. We need to go to parameter 197 , to 1 , and return the drive to factory settings , then re-enter the parameters. Fault 107 is Replaced MCB-PB / Main Control Board was replaced and parameters were not programmed.

1. Restore Defaults
2. Reprogram Parameters

What would cause this , and how to get around this . I don't think the control board was ever changed .

Thanks so much.

Similar Topics

Just reminiscing about some of my early days of using PLC's, the first one I replaced was relay logic, this was a cutting press with 12 different...
Replies
Views
I have an OEM customer that has been building a small machine using a MicroLogix 1100 which is now discontinued. I have recommended that they use...
Replies
Views
A question for the people who work on industrial sites. A customer complained about having to revamp several premium PLC that worked fine...
Replies
Views
A dust collector blower fan motor 18kW, previously run by a star-delta starter, has been replaced with a VFD( Brand: LS, Model: SV-iP5A). Our...
Replies
Views
Ill start. Did this job last October. It's a flour system that had an old GE PLC with modules that were taped in.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom