PV800 screen change from Micro800

RBergmann

Question on CCW v12. Using a Micro800 and PV800. Want to make screen changes from PLC. Using the HMI system tag "$SysCurrentScreenSecure", I can make the change ... but ... I get a popup message that states "2053. Screen switching controlled by external source." I must clear this message (popup has included an F1 button to clear). I've tried to research a way to clear the message automatically (or not see the popup at all) with no luck. For a while I thought writing a "0" to my screen call might work, but no.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Scenario: This is for a system that has a PV800 user interface (connected to a Micro850 PLC) programmed with CCW. There are various control...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I'm using CCW with a PV800 (and Micro850). I've made a scheduler in which a user can choose a month, day (1-31), hour (0-23)...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a Panelview 800 HMI hooked up to a Micrologix 1400 controller. I have communication and have the screen set up with some...
Replies
Views
I have a USB port RFID Scanner I am using for badging users into certain access levels in an HMI. I know that I could create a 'login' button that...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am trying to connect MLX1400 over RS232 serial communication with PV800. I am not sure where I am going wrong, the PV800 doesn't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom