Siemens basic panel - language problem

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

Im working on adding multilanguage to my project.
When using a button to change language I get "invalid value 0 in parameter xxx". The zero is different depending on what language I change to. The language does change but I can't use it if it deliver an error. I cant seem to figure out why?

Also, when I have "fit object to content" the text always expand to the right even when I have centered alignment, making centrally aligned object texts to be not aligned. Is that correct? It seems like it would expand from center if it is centered alignment?

/Tim

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, I need to display an EAN128 barcode on a 7" basic panel from Siemens. The string is in a DB and is 8 characters long (e.g. "40012345"). I...
Replies
Views
I have a date time field and have used General Show System Time and date tick boxes in in properties The date format is USA style 12/31/2016 I...
Replies
Views
I’m a bit stuck on HMI (KTP-1200) programming… See the picture attached. The PASS or FAIL box should only appear when the toggle switch is...
Replies
Views
General Question: My trial version of TIA Portal v16 expires in 5 days and I'll be buying the full licence (Basic). I spoke to a chap at Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone know if WinCC basic version has functionality in it for ACCESS CONTROL? By that, I mean we want the HMI to have a lock-out...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom