NIO - nio_map_hdr Error

Steve_D

Hi All,
I have Citect Scada Running and Im trying to communicate to an S7 1200 PLC. I am using PSDirect protocol which requires data blocks to be configured using Siemens Industrial Ethernet configuration software.
I load the front end and backend drivers as required a couple of days ago and configured my data....and it worked!!!!
Today we powered down the PC and now we have lost communications.
I can Ping the PLC so connections are good.!
When I try to run up the SIE config software I get an error xxxDIDW.EXE nio_stop()Failed!

The my data mapping shows no connection and a status window says "NIO - nio_map_hdr()Failed
NIO-MapToDIT() Map SIX0 does not exist"

Does Anyone what this means and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Why am I getting this error? I am trying to install a Turck module on this station. This module is installed on several stations here with no issue.
Replies
Views
Hello I have connected a cpu 315-2dp with a cp343-1 to a et200s and I want to read out my IO's from the et200s. I have inserted the pnio send...
Replies
Views
I Am looking to get ahold of the modbus map for an air compressor. I HAve emailed the vendor as well, just wondering if any of my friends here...
Replies
Views
I was looking for this because I did not have the EDS file for the camera. I also just like to know what all the bits do sometimes. If you want to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am using the logging function of the Productivity PLC (P-550) to log 64 tags into a CSV file. I can access these files using the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom