PV800 SD Card

RBergmann

Setup is:
CCW (connected components workbench) V12 standard, Micro850 (2080-LC50) , PV800 (2711R-T7T)

Trying to log trend values to micro SD card on PV800 and then retrieve this log via the USB port. Cannot find clear instructions. I've configured the Trend object to log to the MicroSD Storage and thought I'd be able to copy the SD card file to the USB port using the HMI system screen, but cannot.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Couple thoughts... are you using the correct SD card? not sure on the PV but on the PLC you need to use an 'industrial' card, can you remove the card and check to see if the data is being stored? maybe its empty and thats why you can not upload it?

Couple thoughts... are you using the correct SD card? not sure on the PV but on the PLC you need to use an 'industrial' card, can you remove the card and check to see if the data is being stored? maybe its empty and thats why you can not upload it?

Thanks for getting back to me.

SD card was purchased from the same AB distributor as was the PV800. I'm looking for the carrier for the micro SD card so I can check its content.

I searched some of the manuals and you are correct they are not really filled with much information about it, how about the file manager and making a transfer that way

I searched some of the manuals and you are correct they are not really filled with much information about it, how about the file manager and making a transfer that way
I too, thought file manager might be a way. Can see the file on the SD, but cannot seem to derive a method to transfer to the USB.