Micro800 TCP Client ASCII

Asefakaratas

ASCII TCP Client

I need to put a mark on devices with ASCII TCP communication to recognize that the command has been completed. The device I communicate with is Rockwell Automation micro 800 PLC. I can do this with $ r $ l in siemens. But I could not find the micro 800 either. Thanks for your help in advance.

ASCII TCP Client

I need to put a mark on devices with ASCII TCP communication to recognize that the command has been completed. The device I communicate with is Rockwell Automation micro 800 PLC. I can do this with $ r $ l in siemens. But I could not find the micro 800 either. Thanks for your help in advance.

Are you referring to line termination e.g. Carriage Return (ASCII code 0x0D = 13 decimal) or Line feed (ASCII code 0x0A = 10 decimal), a.k.a. Newline?