HMI Communication to PLC Problem

a_rishi

Hello

I hope someone could help.

I have installed Intouch 2014 R2 on a new HMI, Loaded the Intouch Project, Load DB, Configure the DAServer.

The first time, I start the SMC, it can't find the Topics (PLC1_LF, PLC1_MF & PLC1HF). I opened the access names in windowmaker and close them, Deactivate DASMBTCP and Activate. Then, it appears in Diagnostics.

I do a virtual simulation with the unity pro simulator, it was ok.

Installed HMI on-site, when I connect the Ethernet Cable, the Topics in SMC Diagnostics disappear. Connect HMI Directly to PLC, only PLC1_MF appears but there is no connection to the PLC.

Any possible solution for this problem. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
Story time: We have two similar machines on a Factorytalk View Distributed Network. This SE server has several different machines on it as well...
Replies
Views
I haven't had anything to do with LG PLCs before, a customer asked to install a HMI on it to display statuses etc. I looked up and seen Schneider...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I am new to PLC systems. I'm trying to connect a Rievtech PLC to a Rievtech HMI directly through Ethernet communication. After...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom