Firmware ControlLogix 5555 1756-L55, 1756-L55Mxx 16.023.

Bonemarrow

I still have three applications using the 1756- L55 Processors on some new clients and in the need copy of Firmware ControlLogix 5555 1756-L55, 1756-L55Mxx 16.023. Rockwell has retired this firmware. Just wondering if anyone has it and could give me a copy of it. Thank you Gentlemen...

It's not all the variables I am most concerned with, it's the undiscovered constants.

Yes, been here. 16.023 and selected the firmware for download its a pdf file saying its been retired and no support. That's why I was asking if someone may have it in their personal file's. what now any ideas?

Yes, been here. 16.023 and selected the firmware for download its a pdf file saying its been retired and no support. That's why I was asking if someone may have it in their personal file's. what now any ideas?

Don't download the PDF. Check the box, click the download button, jump through the hoops.

Untitled.png