Struggling with Device net

discoUK

I'm struggling with some device net issues. I am using a AB SLC5/03 processor and a 1747-SDN card supplying a network with 7 FlexIO ADN adapters. The SDN card sees the first two and I am able to access them through RSlogix, however, I cant do anything with the other 5. The error shown on the card is error 77 for each node address. I know this is something to do with the sizing of the data (how many words for each card) and have tried to download the EDS files for each I/O card. I have checked each node is on the scanlist, and they are. I have tried to manually adjust them through RSNetworks and it still doesn't like it.

When I tried to upload the network it comes up with error codes for the devices I cant use, this error syas pass through problem and they need resetting, but I cant find how to do this.

Any ideas?