Fast Pulse Counter, Micro850

Or, if the PLC could drop the speed when it gets close to the target, then no counts would be missed in the main program. But like you say, you got it where you want it.

Thanks!

I cant really control the speed since its pretty much determined by the speed of the engine and hydraulic pump.

What I did do though.... There are 2 solenoid valves for the stroke in and out. I did set up both the stroke in coils on separate outputs, so one drops out 100mm before the other, making it half the amount of hydraulic flow to get stopped when it does reach its target.

I cant really control the speed since its pretty much determined by the speed of the engine and hydraulic pump.

What I did do though.... There are 2 solenoid valves for the stroke in and out. I did set up both the stroke in coils on separate outputs, so one drops out 100mm before the other, making it half the amount of hydraulic flow to get stopped when it does reach its target.

Sweet!