Siemens io cards wiring.

Lc1

Hello,
I have a question about the wiring of siemens io cards:

6ES7331-7NF00-0AB0- does this card only support 2 wire instruments with an external supply as shown on page 310 of the manual or can a 2 wire transmitter be connected straight to its terminals eg across 4 and 5?

6es7321-1bl00-0AA0
With regards to channel number of this card does this run 0-7 four times? Eg if an input is connected to terminal 3 and terminal 23 are these both channel 1? As is shown on page 70 of the manual.

Thank you.

Havent used the 6ES7331-7NF00-0AB0. According to its block diagram, it is for 8 voltage inputs. There are conveniently placed 250 ohm shunt resistors on the same card, for converting a current signal to a voltage signal. But you have to place extra connections from the shunt to the voltage input.
There is no provision for 24V supply out, so 2-wire or 4-wire current sensors must be supplied from somewhere else.

6ES7321-1BL00-0AA0 has 32 channels.
The logical addressing runs from x.0 to .. x+3.7
For example I10.0 ... I13.7

Thank you.

With regards to 6ES7332-5HF00-0A0B is this suitable for a 2wire loop powered (passive) valve positioner eg on terminals 3 and 6 of channel 0 on page 444 of the manual?

Thanks again

Come on, it should be clear from just investigating the manual for the module.
Siemens actually have pretty good block diagrams, including alternative connection methods for 2-wire, 4-wire, current, voltage, whatever is possible for the module in question.

If you want us to check it for you in the manual you are looking at, then post a link to said manual.

Thanks Parky,
This manual is easier to understand than the one I was looking at originally.

thanks