Input used in logic 5000

nathan.slade

Hi everyone. I'm trying to find a easy way to find out if a input has been used in 5000. I know in 500 I can click on inputs and change a tab to usage and see what has been use and what hasn't. Is there a easy way to do this in 5000? It's been a long time since I got to play with 5000

If you go into the tag organizer and right click on any tag, you can go to Cross Reference, this will show you everywhere it has been used. You can also click the Show: drop down where it normally says All Tags and click Unused, or configure your own filter.

Similar Topics

Good day all, Im just wondering if there are any existing hmi system tags that i can use as a plc input tag to indicate that there is a triggered...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope this is not too boring of a question but wondering can a analog input on a micrologix 1400 be used as a digital input? thank you in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom