how best to create these pulse signals for a sim program s7-1200

Not as simple as @LD's, but here is my approach, described earlier.

Caveats

• The times are increased by an order of magnitude (2.75s cyclic time, instead of 275ms) so I could watch the bits.
  • There is no randomness added to the green data; that is left as an exercise for the user.
  • My ST/SCL skills are limited; it could be written better.
  • Main (OB1; not shown) has one rung, which calls FB_set_bits_instance
xxx.png

yyy.png

Refactored version: cleaner with half the statements.

Also reduced the times to the actual targets, because the trace provides adequate feedback to demonstrate sub-millisecond resolution, as measured by the S7-1214C clcck. The cyclic interrupt blocks are possibly noticeable in the larger delay between the samples before and of the A rising edge.

xxx.png

yyy.png