PowerFlex 40P wont start motor with plc signal

MikkelNybo

I have P036 configured as 2 wire SRC Control with an exteranl supply.
I choose the direction with a 3 point rotary switch.
The problem is when it is set to AUTO mode, and i flick the direction it will start the motor when i then unlatch the signal to the relay it stops. But it dosen't start again when i latch the PLC output.
The thing is that i can only use one output on the plc to start the motor.

I can see with a multimeter that i do get 24V on ENBL & DIRECTION
All of my parameters is in the right settings since i have 4 other PowerFlex 40p which works in the desired way with the same setup.

Im very new, and cant get my head around this problem

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Are the N files in the 525 the same as the 40p for ethernet? (E-Comm card) I have used 40P with Micrologix 1400 Messaging but don't see the N...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of replacing an existing powerflex 40p. The old one died with no software backup but we did have a printout of the parameters...
Replies
Views
How can I find the IP of a used Powerflex 40p? I have used them in the past I have a hand held programmer for the 22 Comm E that I used before...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in rsnetworx or connected components to compare 2 powerflex parameter sets? TIA P.S this is also my first post here so hello...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Been reading for a long time, 1st real post. AB was unable to help me beyond "Yeah, that's old, we think you should upgrade..." which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom