What firmware is AB Panelview Plus Standard 7 12" compatible with?

slick_william

Hi there everybody,

Which firmware is the PanelView Plus 7 12" OIT (2711P-T12W21D8S) compatible with?

Is there an online tool or table that shows which firmware(s) Allen-Bradley/Rockwell PLC's are compatible with?

Thanks all
W

Thanks for posting the catalog number, it helps a lot, especially with their messy naming convention.

That terminal supports V8 to V12. I usually sign into my rockwell account, in firmware downloads, search for the catalog number, it will list the versions that it supports.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
The panelview in question has been installed for over 2 years with no issues. Our facility has an extensive SE installation with a handful of ME...
Replies
Views
My panelview runs firmware 9 just fine. I would like to understand the justification to upgrade the firmware to the latest. I've been asked to do...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm still learning so apologies for silly questions. I have developed a HMI runtime on Factorytalk View Studio V13.00. I have gone to...
Replies
Views
I have a PanelView Plus 1000 with Firmware 3.20.11. Runtime is V5.0. I can only manually add 1769-L18ER V20.19 to runtime target using FTVS V5.0...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom