Toshiba EX40 plus

johnmck66

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where I can buy, beg, borrow or steal a programming cable for the Toshiba EX40 plus PLC.

I have suitable software, but now got to the stage where have torn all hair out.

Grrr:mad:

From memory the cable is rj45 plug 1-8, 2-7 and rs232 to rs422 at Plc I used a commfront converter. Google commfront. I will check for information when I get back in front of a computer.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have the actual pinout of the Toshiba EX40 Plus / D100 Programming interface/connector RJ45 socket please? OR: Can anyone tell me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for the user manual for the following PLC. Model number: EX40*4MCRD5 October, 1989. Edit: I've just found it! After a couple...
Replies
Views
I have replaced a blown out program in an EX40. I have replaced the battery and restored operation. I wish to install the ROM module (RM66, with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have been asked to revamp some old equipment. Can I still purchase an LCD Programmer? Jeff
Replies
Views
Hi All Newbie here so please excuse any tech gaffs! I have been asked to look at copying a program from a faulty Toshiba EX40 to a new Unit as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom