sql 2008 database for alarm and events in FTView site V7,V8

mike_dr

i am testing how to add a database in FTview site v7 or v8. i add new database under connection, i have connection to DB with using new user and password, I confirm new database is created but pressing ok does not add a new database under the tab, it does not close the pop up http://imgur.com/a/3c7uE. i tried sql express 2008, 2008 R2. or anyone can try persuading me not to use that alarms and events altogether.

Last edited:
i think it is better to have an event that Shows the Custom made Alarm list/table when the alarm_DINT is not 0(meaning there is an alarm). just need to have the eventON on startup script.

Similar Topics

Hi there everybody :) I have a project in WinCC Flexible 2008 SP3. I am trying to add values to a SQL stored procedure. The stored procedure...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to open a project with Factory Talk view studio V8.1 but am getting the error: "FactoryTalk View cannot authenticate with the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, A new client has an existing system that works just fine (surface water plant) but they had a falling out with the previous integrator...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just installed FTV V8. During installation i gave password for my SQL server. But finally after installation im not finding SQL Server...
Replies
Views
Currently I am logging all of my alarms to a csv file then running macros in Excel to clean it all up sum up the data. I am currently entertaining...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom