Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Gateways

Count Zero

Looking to purchase some Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP gateways and was curious if anyone had any recent experience with specific brands they could share good or bad.,

AutomationDirect gateways are generally solid.

Using Rockwell's Modbus TCP AOI on pretty much any 5370/5x80 works to this end (their artificial memory contraints permitting).

Ive used several different units over the years. Some are good some a bad. It depends on if you need anything other than just point to point conversion.

If you need more than just conversion Redlion is my first choice.
If you just need conversion Real Time Automation is my goto.
Netbitter, ICC designs, MOXA, ProSoft are a few that I can think of that Ive used .

I stock a RedLion DA30 because it will do so much more than just gateway conversions

If have 4 Automation Direct Modbus Gateways installed, working well, easy to configure. Part number is MB-GATEWAY. these do 422/485 not 232.

If you are looking to do RS232, GridConnect has some low-cost options that perform very well.

If you need RS232 and more than one device, Digi TS(1,2,4,8) are good, but more costly.

RTA Automation one are very easy to use, web page setup.

I also recommend Spectrum Control's Universal Gateway, again, easy web page setup.