profibus for control logix

tobyh

i have set up profibus scanner on cotrol logix using sst software. i am able to see the dp slave valves (rotork)inputs but am unable to send any outputs to the valve.can any one help? :(

I've used the SST-PFB-CLX module a couple of times, but not with Rotork valves specifically.

Can you post a link to the GSD file for that valve ? Maybe an example of an error or diagnostic code given to you by the SST Profibus configuration software ?

What are the LED's on the PFB scanner doing ?

There's a little ladder logic required in the ControlLogix to enable the PFB scanner. Do you have the recommended rungs in there correctly ? Are any other Profibus nodes on your network working correctly ?

Similar Topics

Hi, I started to work with my first project using Profibus in Control Logix PLC [L61] using a Proface MV156 PDPMV1 card in slot 2. I had...
Replies
Views
I had an upcoming project using Control Logix cpu [Model not selected yet] but the requirements include field I/O on profibus, and servo on sercos...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i have a ethernet system on site going to a control logix plc, from this plc we have several field devices currently on flex io moduals...
Replies
Views
I have a system that has been running for around 8 months with a Control Logix Processor and a Profibus Master made by Prosoft, MVI56. There...
Replies
Views
I am trying to write some code using the AB CLX platform. I have set up a small Profibus network with 3 devices attached. My SST-PFB-CLX Scanner...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom