How to make formula temperature and humidity in PLC siemens S7-200

Davidesco

Dear All Members,

Could anybody help me? I have some problem. I need to show in HMI temperature and humidity can show. This is my device :
1. PLC Siemens CPU224XP
2. Analog Module EM231
3. Temperature sensor LM35
5. HMI touch screen TP177micro

In the HMI only show decimal value not temperature value. I have already using instruction AIW4,AIW6 etc. How make formula temperature in the PLC ?
Please Advise
Thank You
Best Regards
David

What do you have so far? If you show us your work so far, we can help you from that point on. We don't work from scrap here, because too much students would like us to do their homework for them.

Regards,

Thank You for your cooperation,

This is for my work. I have a project for make automation in the our product. The product name is Downflow booth. (the function is cleaning room Pharmacon ). This is 1st time we change to automation using PLC siemens. I have make some program control in PLC interface to HMI. But for Temp and Humidity I don't know to show in HMI. ( please see attachment ).

Thank Your Help.
My Best Regards
David

HMI.jpg

Your two analog inputs from the temperature and humidity sensors need to be scaled. It's a math expression. The humidity range is almost always 0-100%. If the analog input is 4-20mA then you can use math to determine counts per percent and scale it.

If your input is 4-20mA and the plc is 0-20mA then you need to account for this in your scaling math.

I hope this gives you some ideas.

Thank You for your cooperation,

This is for my work. I have a project for make automation in the our product. The product name is Downflow booth. (the function is cleaning room Pharmacon ). This is 1st time we change to automation using PLC siemens. I have make some program control in PLC interface to HMI. But for Temp and Humidity I don't know to show in HMI. ( please see attachment ).

Thank Your Help.
My Best Regards
David

Do not take this as an insult but you are probaly thinking about it to hard.

From your hardware I see that the data will be in the PLC. Depending on accuracy you will probaly use a Real to store your temp and humidity data.

Example Temp is 30 degrees C. PLC sees this as a value from your analog card on the chanel the temp sensor is hooked up on.
What you will need to do is scale that value if it is not already scaled and Use a tag in your HMI to read that scaled value. This you put on your HMI as a numeric display.

So if DW1000 is your scaled Temp reading in your plc your Tag for your HMI could be R_temp with the tag defined in you HMI as a real that points to address DW1000.

Now you create a numeric display and use your R_temp tag as the tag for the display.

Do the same for all the values you need to display. This is the main advantage to using an HMI. It can be setup to look directly at memory addresses in your PLC.

You will probaly have more specific questions once you play with this a bit but that is the basic principal behind it.

cavusogullari said:
I'm sorry
No need to, I was just pointing something out
cavusogullari said:
I should have respect for labor.
We all should, but I don't see what this remark has to do with this post.
cavusogullari said:
We are in a foreign language dictionary
If you mean English is not your native language: I can understand. It isn't mine either.
But I dont see why you should shout. Using all capitals or using a large font is considered shouting on the Internet. I was just making a point. If you use a new thread you'll have a better chance of getting the responses you're looking for. There was absolutely no intention to upset you.

Regards,

sorry later became aware. the way I copy pasted from google translate. There is no bad idea. in this article can be copied and pasted here was small but may be greater when</SPAN></SPAN>

Dear All Members,

Could anybody help me? I have some problem. I need to show in HMI temperature and humidity can show. This is my device :
1. PLC Siemens CPU224XP
2. Analog Module EM231
3. Temperature sensor LM35
5. HMI touch screen TP177micro

In the HMI only show decimal value not temperature value. I have already using instruction AIW4,AIW6 etc. How make formula temperature in the PLC ?
Please Advise
Thank You
Best Regards
David
In the 300 series (I hope the 200's are the same) the inputs are scaled in engineering units, ie, 0 degrees = 4mA, 200 degrees = 20 mA. Move the scaled value into a data block and display that value on the HMI.