Photoeye Mount

DavidBartel

I know this is not really a PLC question but I'm guessing a good number of you must deal with the other side of the equation (The electrical devices).

I'm looking for a photoeye mount for an 18mm photoeye. It’s basically a couple of tubes or rods (about 1/4" dia) that are clamped together perpendicular to each other with a piece of molded plastic. On one tube will be a piece of molded plastic for the photoeye and the other will have a mounting base.

I can’t seem to find the company that makes these. I have seen them on packaging machinery and scales and so on.

The only picture I have does not show the whole assembly but I'm hoping it will catch someone’s eye that can point me in the right direction.

Thanks’

DSCN0021.jpg

Balluff sells them for their product line, no reason why they wouldn't work on anything else though.

Link to pdf

The rod and clamp system starts around page 37. In fact that one in your picture looks like the Balluff.