Tags import from Excel to Wonderware

shriram07

Can anyone please say if we can import tags for scada from excel to wonderware??

I have created tags of SCADA objects. I need to name each object with those name, If I can import those tags from excel to wonderware it may be useful for me as I have more than 20,000 tags...

Please help needeedo_Oo_Oo_O:unsure::unsure::unsure:

First you want to do a "DBDump" from your exsiting Wonderware Intouch app. You can find "DBDump" and "DBLoad" in the Intouch Application Manager window.
It will make a csv from the existing Intouch tags. Then you can look at the structure of that database dump to see how to set up your scada tags to do a "DBLoad" to load the database back into Intouch.

🍻🍻🍻

Thank you very much Bit_Bucker and NetNathan

It wass very much helpful that I solved it.

I tried to create an object and imported to csv then I tried to make changes in the csv based on the excel.

Usually I create one object on each type as few tags have alarm few do not.
But this process of converting was a time saver.
Tksssssss:geek::geek::geek: