Help with GE Support Firmware update

krakenfan69

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, I have a GE Fanuc 90-30 374 PLC that has forced itself into firmware update mode as diagnosed by GE Tech support. The only fix is to try to update the firmware and hope it works. 50/50 shot. My issue is the support website is not accepting my log in even though I have registered twice and received confirmation for each account.
Can anyone with a GE Support log in do me a solid and go to the site below and search for 374, click on DN33 and near the bottom is supposed to be a file v11.23 and email it to me? If so please change the file extension from .zip to .zap so my email server wont destroy it (again). Tech support couldn't send it to me as their IT strips attachments and the help for the log in is in India so that takes 2 days.
The salesman in Edmonton was nice enough to send it to me but my server destroyed the attachment as it was a .zip file and now they are closed. Crazy.
This process has been down for nearly a week because everyone is closed over the holidays and peoples patience is wearing thin. To top it all off my Furnace AND hot water heater both died last night. (different issues) and all the parts stores are closed until the 2nd. It's been a banner week in my hose let me tell you!! o_O Things could be worse though!!

Thanks for any help,

Kraken Fan #69

http://support.ge-ip.com/support/search/ui.jsp

I sent you a PM with a link, can't find your email address.

Be sure to use the serial port on the power supply and put the key switch to "Off" anyway if it is at the default setting.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks to those who helped me with the patch. I received PMs from a few people offering to help. Once again the forum here helped me when Tech support could not. I love this site!

HI dear
please we need how to solve problem of cpu374 plus GE FANUC
RUN Disabled and (EOK ,LAN& STAT Blinking unison)
HAMZA