Unable to control vlt2800 via profibus using s7300

antonydias

I am unable to control an Danfoss inverter VLT 2800 via profibus using Siemens S7300 PLC.
Communication between PLC & VLT 2800 is established using Type PPO 3(I/O address 256).

I programmed as follows

L W#16#047E
T PQW 256
L W#16#4000
T PQW 258

But the inverter is not getting start commands.

Kindly guide

Dear Sir,
I want to know How I make "configuration telegram system" in VLT 2800 with S7 314c 2PN/DP
We complete Hardware configuration by GSD

But could n't complete LAD(PIW718 and PQW 718) as well as Parameter setup in VLT2800.

Kindly assist me regarding my issue as urgent basis

Dear sir,
As per your request, I have attached here the print screen of HW and LAd design.
I hope you will check and advise me, how I progress my learning about VLT2800 with S7 300.
I don't understand the program
If you want my sample program more undersigning I will send you.
For your kind information program file size is more than 5MB so it need send through email.