Problem with temperature control units

Jokers

:confused:

I have problem with a temperature control units CQM1-TC201 of Omron
I cannot be able to read my thermocouple. I know is a new unit.

This model have 4 loop. I read on the subject and I learnt that unit use only one word (in) and one word (out) so I need to use indirect addressing but i don't have enough experience in this domain.

There were two examples in Omron Dedicated I/O units manual but it are not really clear.

All I need ( i think ) is a good example with this unit.

Thank you

Daniel Trépanier

Similar Topics

Hi; In a panel room of a flexo graphics printing machine, there are 11 panels having servo drives and VFDs. There are industrial air...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I had this problem of temperature transducer Phoenix contact Mini MCR-SL-TC-UI. When an error occured as led flashes, it took me...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to know how can i connect a Pt100 4wire temp sensor [or Pt1000 2 wires ]to FX family PLC i am using FX1S (can upgrade if needed) all...
Replies
Views
I have a problem encountering over temp alarm at my glue applying machine.The system is controlled by l5k using PID loop and SSR for on/off...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom