Microsoft Visio stencil for PLC or inverters

Prince

I am trying to sort out documents for on an offer including PLC and inverters with Microsoft Visio. How can I find block diagram stencils?

I do not want to imply any details just a cute plc shape would be enough

I tried OpenOffice

VRTnetworkequipment_1.2.0-oo.oxt OpenOffice

can not be opened with OpenOffice

What I would probably do, is look in the manuals for a 'cute shape'
then use the 'Snipping' tool to extract out the shape and paste
that into Visio. (Or 'Print Screen' then use Paint to select and copy
out the image.)

Poet.

I've used LibreOffice to open the VRT library and export individual objects as .svg files so I could use them with Draw.IO. Took a bit of work to do that because the objects all all grouped on pages.

OK. I have an old version of Open Office on an old test computer.
(Version 4.0 Libre Office on an xw4200 running XP.)

From this link : http://www.vrt.com.au/downloads/vrt-network-equipment

I scrolled to the bottom of the page and downloaded two of the files.
When I double clicked the file Libre-Office installed it as an extension.
I shut down Libre Office then started the drawing program. In the 'Tools'
Menu, 'Gallery', that opened up a sub window with the vrt network stencils
in it.

On my machine it was butt ugly painfully slow to try to use them - but they did work.
(I uninstalled them as I don't use it very often . . . but as slow as it was I'm not
going to be using these stencils.)
Poet.