Twido Soft V3.5

kire

Hi,

I`m new to Twido Soft V3.5 (old project).
I need to make a communication check with the HMI panel.
My plan was to make a function in Twido count from 0-999 and then start on 0 again and count to 999.

The HMI panel will then check these value for update...

Is these possible in Twido Soft V3.5 and how?

Thank you for using time on me.

Yes its possible. Rather use twidosuite. The twido soft programs are compatible with twidosuite. You have built in counters that you could use or use an operation block to increment a %mw
Al this said the screens driver should monitor the comms and normally will display some kind of error if the comms are not working.

Yes its possible. Rather use twidosuite. The twido soft programs are compatible with twidosuite. You have built in counters that you could use or use an operation block to increment a %mw
Al this said the screens driver should monitor the comms and normally will display some kind of error if the comms are not working.

I figured it out, thank you.