CAD Symbols for Analog Devices

timryder

Hey guys,

Looking for a nice resource for some CAD symbols for when I do electrical drawings.

I stumbled across this one a few years back and it's really good! But I'm looking for a nice way to illustrate some analog devices connecting to Turck Fieldbus IO and I'm just drawing a blank of how to show it.

https://symbols.radicasoftware.com/index.php

A machine we're building will have several Linear Transducers for positioning of Hydraulic Linear Motions and Analog Pressure Switches. I have Turck analog fieldbus IO mounted on the frame but no clue how to draw the devices plugging into it.

Anyone have any reference images or files they care to share when drawing this type of situation? Here is what I have so far (attached).

CadExample.jpg

That's Very interesting Tom, do you draw the demarcation lines with the headings on the drawings as well or was that just for this example?

It depends on the project. Technically ISA loop diagrams require the headings, so if that is a submittal requirement from the client I use them. For small projects with less stringent requirements I may skip the details.