Control logix HSC module problem?

huynt

Dear Sirs,

We have a system includes Oval Flow meter that gennerates pulses + A-B ControlLogix with HSC to count that pulses.

The problem is that, the amount of pulses that HSC counted from

Flowmeter is not equal to the real amount of pulses generated by flowmeter. We are afraid of noise or signal reduced by wirring, we try to test with a counter (Ormron H7HP – C8D), that counts correctly.

HSC produces greater amount, but sometimes less than the real value provided by flowmeter.

Please tell us any notice or experience of using HSC and HSCE. We met problem with both HSC and HSCE.

We are very nervous about this problem. Please reply ASAP.

Thank you.

What mode is the card set up for, what is connected to the Z input, what kind of wire are you using, where is the drain/shield terminated?

Last edited: